Specific Qualifications and Experience:
· Capable of major component repair and rebuilding.
· Capable in the use of diagnostic tools
· Qualified and have experience welding with the operation of oxygen-acetylene torches.
· Complete understanding of mechanical systems.
· Complete understanding of hydraulic systems.
· Complete understanding of electrical systems
· Knowledge of structural design.
· Experience inspecting and trouble-shooting vehicles.
· Experience inspecting and trouble-shooting equipment.
· Perform maintenance tasks based on driver pre and post trip inspections in a timely manner or as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
· Perform Preventative Maintenance Inspections.
· Thoroughly identify defects requiring correction, which would affect the availability of the equipment and the safety of the equipment operator.
· Make adjustments to brakes, clutches, and other utilities that are part of the vehicle or other rolling equipment.
· Make adjustments to hydraulic pressures and other hydraulic components of any equipment.
· Perform tire changes and repairs.
· Build, rebuild or replace hydraulic components and hoses of any vehicle and stationary equipment.
· Perform accurate Lockout / Tagout Procedures
· Perform all job duties in accordance with company safety policies and regulations... More >><< Less