7:00 am - 7:00 pm
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Confirm product with schedule.
• Monitor saw cuts, pipe length, bell fit, print line confirmation, chamfer/bevel, and reference line spacing.
• Package finished pipe in proper crate quantities.
• Weigh and transport finished product.
• Cut crate boards to proper lengths.
• Processes regrind
• Perform maintenance and cleanup for production and storage areas.
• Understand and adhere to plant safety rules and wear proper PPE (safety
glasses and ear plugs)
• Able to prioritize tasks and anticipate needs in order to effectively manage time in order to accomplish all tasks
• Proficient with all material handling and packaging devices including forklift,
pallet jack, bander, and nail gun
• Minimum educational requirement is high school diploma, or equivalent,
preferred but not required
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Good understanding of basic math required for quick and accurate counting and calculations
• Attention to detail, accuracy, time management, and organization
• Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, comfortable with multiple competing demands and able to deal with
• frequent change, delays or unexpected events in a calm and logical manner
• Must be able to work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
• Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
• Able to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time
• Must be willing to work weekends, and/or overtime hours as needed
• Additional responsibilities as needed
• All associates must embrace and foster and environment that supports our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability.