Below are details for other city services and facilities, as outlined by in the city’s email announcement:
- Municipal court is tentatively scheduled to resume in-person dockets on Tuesday, June 3.
- City meetings will continue to be held virtually until June 19, and in-person meeting can resume on June 22.
- All summer camps are canceled, but staff will work to find accommodations for fitness classes.
- Playgrounds are recommended to stay closed until the phase out portion of the statewide reopen plan, as the equipment is not sanitized.
- Tennis and pickleball courts were to open at the beginning of phase two, which began on Friday, May 22.
- Facility rentals have resumed as city hall has reopened, with a gathering limit of 30 people. No nerf or gymnastics parties are allowed at this time.
For more inforation, read the article from Shawnee Mission Post.