Birmingham’s Lincoln Hills Golf Course Now Open
BIRMINGHAM, Mich., April 2, 2019 – Spring is officially here and temperatures are warming, which means golfers are swinging into action at Birmingham’s Lincoln Hills Golf Course. Springdale Golf Course is scheduled to open on Saturday, April 6.
Discounted spring rates are in effect through Friday, April 12. Throughout April, Birmingham’s golf courses are open to everyone; no membership required. Golfers may purchase or renew their membership pass at Lincoln Hills Golf Course (2666 W. 14 Mile) or Springdale Golf Course (316 Strathmore). Resident and Non-Resident memberships are available at both courses. Pricing is as follows:
Resident Membership – First time membership is $15 per resident; $10 per resident to renew annually.
Non-Resident Membership Pass
• Non-Resident Individual Pass: $150
• Non-Resident Dual Pass: $200 (Any two non-resident individuals age 10 or greater who reside in the same household.)
• Non-Resident Family Pass: $250 (One or two adults and all children ages 10 to 23 who reside in the same household.)
Unlimited Golf Pass – (Enjoy Unlimited Green Fees)
• 4-day Pass (Monday through Thursday): $600 per person
• 5-day Pass (Monday through Friday): $800 per person
• 7-day Pass (Sunday through Saturday): $1,000 per person
• Junior Pass (Ages 10-17, Monday through Friday): $400 per person
Resident, Non-Resident Membership Pass included in rate. Carts are Additional.
Package Club Pass (Prepaid Rounds)
• 10 rounds + 1 free round: $145 adults
Resident or Non-resident membership pass required. Green fees only.
Business Memberships are available for only $100 for those who work in Birmingham.
“We’re excited to have another great season of golf underway in Birmingham,” said Lauren Wood, Director of Public Services. “Again this year we have many special events at the courses, including a Cinco de Mayo Tournament on May 5, Nite Golf on May 10, a Mother’s Day Closest to the Pin Contest on May 12, and a Nine, Dine and Laugh event on May 17.”
Lincoln Hills and Springdale Golf Course offer a quick round of golf for those on the go and are rated as two of the top nine-hole courses in Oakland County. Adaptive Golf Carts are available at both courses. Reservations may be made online or by calling Lincoln Hills at (248) 530-1670 or Springdale at (248) 530-1660. Reserve your tee time and review upcoming special events at www.GolfBirmingham.org.
City of Birmingham – A Walkable Community. Visit the city’s web site at www.bhamgov.org.
# # #