How to Get a Better Price at the Auction Barn
· Come to observe cows and calves in the ring to
learn the reasons why and what the buyer will
spend for your animals.
· What is the buyer looking for?
· Why do you get a lower price for your animals?
How to get more money?
· Reasons to vaccinate.
· What makes a feeder calf, kill calf or no sale calf.
· Why BQA/DACQA is important. Beef Quality
Assurance/Dairy Animal Care Quality
· Keith Roggie, Glenn Tefft and Tom Unger;
Buyers and Dr. Mike Baker; Cornell University
Beef Specialist will answer all of your questions.
Saturday, March 28, 2020 11:00 AM thru 01:00 PM
N.N.Y. Farmers Marketing Co-op, Inc.
8204 NY-26 Lowville, NY 13367
Add to calendar