Family Empowerment Day - Ride to Albany with TLS
Every year for over a decade, hundreds of families and young people with social,
emotional, behavioral and cross-systems challenges have gathered in Albany to
advocate in a unified voice:
• Network with other families and young people with lived experience.
• Hear powerful speakers and awardees.
• Engage with legislators and government officials.
• Learn about important policy issues and get involved!
• Discover how you can make a difference in your community!
Space is limited. Reserve Your FREE Seat Today.
Questions? Contact Lamanda Cook
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:30 AM thru 03:30 PM
Albany Capital Center
TRANSPORTATION AND LUNCH IS FREE
Pickup 1- 210 Court St., Watertown, NY 13601 Jefferson County Nrcil at 6:30 AM
Pickup 2- 5520 Jackson St., Lowville, NY 13367 Lewis County Nrcil at 7:15 AM
Pickup 3-Thruway Exit 31 Utica, NY 13501 Oneida County Welcome Center at
Add to calendar