Employer Considerations for Re-Opening After COVID-19
Employer Considerations for
Re-Opening After COVID-19
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Presented by Hearne & Bailey, PA and Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce
Getting ready to reopen your
business? There are important things to consider before you do!
Reena J. Patel will speak generally on
issues employers face in reopening their businesses. Topic include:
- Recommended policies and procedures to protect employees
and customers from COVID-19 infection
- Consideration for protecting employees at high-risk for
- Pending legislation that could shield businesses from
COVID-19 related liability
- Policies, procedures and privacy disclosure for employees
- Current COVID-19 related employee lawsuits
Patel practices civil law in Salisbury, Maryland with the law firm of Hearne
& Bailey, P.A.
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email that provides the password to enter the Zoom meeting.
Wednesday, June 03, 2020 2:00 PM
Add to calendar