Introducing a NEW SACC Member Benefit: Chamber Connect!
The Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to launch Chamber Connect! This free program adds value to your Chamber membership as you can:
- increase your visibility in the business community
- engage other professionals through structured networking and exchanging warm referrals
- strengthen and enhance your business relationships
- stay current with SACC events and business news
Here’s how it works:
- Kickstart your work week with Business Before Hours (BBH). These gatherings occur on the first and third Mondays of each month from 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM on the second floor of the SVN - Miller Commercial Real Estate, 206 E. Main Street, Salisbury.
- Business Before Hours meetings include structured member introductions, an exchange of business needs, and open networking activities.
- All current members and their guests are welcome to attend BBH. NO NEED TO RSVP.
- After attending BBH, you may want to connect with a SACC Lead Share group. These traditional referral networking groups offer exclusive access to other business professionals who may have the connection you are seeking.
- These groups meet weekly, at different times and days. We will help you join a group that suits your business category and schedule.
For more information about Chamber Connect, please contact: Ryan Bass firstname.lastname@example.org; Aaron Guy email@example.com or Greg Reddell firstname.lastname@example.org.