Why your logo is loco, and what to do about it: a workshop for business owners
Do you ever wonder:
- Why do people that I send my logo to complain that the file isn't 'big enough'?
- Why does my logo look fuzzy in some places?
- Why is my logo so hard to recognize on some ads?
- Is it time for a logo re-do, and where do I start?
In this course, you will learn:
1. What makes a logo great, and how your logo can be easily improved.
2. Logo shape: square vs. horizontal & the huge difference it makes.
3. Font choice: Serif, Sans serif, or non?
4. What's a favicon and why it's so important when designing a logo.
5. Why you must know what PNG and EPS files mean, and why you want them.
6. Short, highly-recommended resource lists for:
7. - do-it-yourself logo design.
8. - where and how to get a logo inexpensively.
9. Copyright considerations in logo design.
This course is designed for business owners, who should feel free to bring along anyone else responsible for branding/marketing/logo design. Graphic designers and everyone else is welcome to this fast-paced review of everything logo!... More >><< Less
Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce
134 Court Street, Plymouth MA 02360
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Seminar presented by: Marilee Driscoll
Keynote speaker, Strategy consultant & coach, Entrepreneur*, Author
*Founder - Things To Do In Plymouth MA- the best events calendar for residents and visitors. It's always free to list an event. Mobile-friendly, Year-round!
*Producer and host "The Plymouth Show" Interviewing business owners and other Plymouth MA people of interest!
*NoSweatWebsites.com Turnkey websites that make your business look as good as you are!
*Owner Driscoll Drip Marketing Articles: marketing and messaging solutions for LTCi agents
The Marilee Driscoll Company