THE RACE IS ON TO END HUNGER ON THE SOUTH SHORE!
SSCAC is hosting its 4th Annual Pumpkin Run/Walk to End Hunger. Proceeds will help SSCAC fight hunger and food insecurity so that every child, family, and senior on the South Shore has enough food to grow, live, and thrive! We'll also be collecting food donations, so don't forget to bring a non-perishable food item!
FUN FOR EVERYONE!
* Snap a selfie in the Pumpkin Run photo booth!
* Hang out with Gobbles, the Plymouth Pilgrims Mascot!
* Have fun with arts, crafts, and face-painting!
* Celebrate the season with colorful costumes and festive running/walking gear!
* VIP Team tents and perks!
* T-shirts for everyone!
* Custom-designed medals for top male and female finishers in each age bracket, hand-crafted by Chickie Celli of Claychick pottery studio in Plymouth.
Gather up your friends, co-workers, and family members to form a team of 10 or more and get a dedicated VIP Team Tent. With an award for the biggest team, SSCAC's Pumpkin Run is a great way for committed business leaders and employees to get involved and give back!
Saturday, November 3, 2018 Rain or Shine
9:00 a.m. - Check-In and Same Day Race Registration
10:00 a.m. - Race Start
10:45 a.m. - Post-Race Refreshments and Awards
BIB/SWAG BAG PICK UPPre-race bib/swag bag pick up on Friday, November 2, 2018 from 3pm-7pm at Marathon Sports, 38 Long Pond Road, Plymouth. You will also be able to pick up your bib at the registration table on the morning of the event.
$15 for youth under 18
$25 for adults 18 and older
RACE-DAY REGISTRATION CATEGORIES
$20 youth under 18
$30 for adults 18 and older
NOT A RUNNER?
Volunteers and sponsors are greatly appreciated too!