Primary responsibilities will be:
- Answer incoming phone calls to the support line.
- Respond to support e-mails and log in our ticket system.
- Troubleshoot and Resolve tickets.
- Troubleshoot printer, scanner, and fax machine issues.
- Troubleshoot Windows based application issues.
- Perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly maintenance tasks on client
- Monitor health of servers and workstations.
- Assist in hardware and software roll-outs.
- Document your work.
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated analytical and organization
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Personal initiative and leadership potential.
- A self-starter that can work with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic that can work well with members of a team
- Must be able to move up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for 50% of the time
- Constant operation of computers and technical equipment
In order to perform these functions properly, a working knowledge and some
experience with the following services/protocols/hardware is recommended but
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Desktop Imaging/Deployment
- Printer Setup /Deployment
- POP, IMAP, and Exchange
- Batch Scripting, CMD
1-2 Years of help desk experience helpful. The key skills to bring to this
position are the ability to solve problems, troubleshoot under pressure while
remaining calm and professional. We are looking for a person with the right mix
of technical knowledge, charm, and critical thinking. Having reliable
transportation is a must.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health,
dental, 401K, paid time off, and more. We offer a drug free work environment
and require a pre-employment drug screen as well as employment security