At HCA Houston Healthcare, health and safety have
always been our top priority,
And during these challenging
times, we remain focused on providing our patients with safe, outstanding care.
If you have postponed medical
services because of fear and uncertainty about the safety of hospitals, you can
be confident knowing we have introduced enhanced precautions to protect our
patients, visitors and clinical teams. A few of these include:
- Screening and universal masking for all patients, visitors,
clinicians and caregivers
- Heightened infection prevention
including the removal of high-touch items
- Advanced technology to help minimize
patients’ time in waiting areas
- COVID-19 positive patients and those with symptoms receive
care in separate, designated locations
- Non-COVID-19 patients are treated
in separate areas by caregivers who do not concurrently care for COVID-19
We sincerely thank you for standing
with us in our shared commitment to health and safety.
HCAhoustonhealthcare.com/covid-19 to learn more about how we are moving forward
to create healthier tomorrows.