Radio & Digital
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9
The Q, Cape Country 104, WFCC Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and
CapeCod.com) seeks an entrepreneurial, driven individual who will seek to
become a marketing partner with small to medium sized local businesses.
The right candidate will be hungry, adaptable and open to learning new products
The ideal candidate must be both
digitally savvy and an assertive door opener as driving new business is a big
part of the expectations.
In this role you will identify and
develop new business opportunities; maintain and grow existing clients; offers
solutions to help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; and
meet with prospective clients.
This is a full-time position that
offers an UN-CAPPED compensation structure. If you are confident in your
ability to pursue & sell…you WILL make great money and have fun doing it.
The best candidate will be a goal
oriented individual who likes to consistently outperform expectations. You’ll
be persuasive and adaptable to shifting priorities.
- Identify and solicit new business; while continually
refilling the sales funnel through prospecting.
- Service and grow existing client relationships.
- Develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and
- Effective sales presentation skills.
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station
- Maintain continual client communication and build
strong client relationships through service and education.
- Monitor competition to continually find new account
- Create effective radio and digital marketing campaigns.
- Generate revenue and meets/exceeds established sales
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s
license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative
selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi
task in a fast-paced environment
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing work day and
- Flexible and creative
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
2+ years in
media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
CRM experience is a
Forward your cover letter and resume
to Melinda Baker, General Sales Manager, at the following address:
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Or email to:
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the goals of workplace diversity
As part of Cape Cod Broadcasting
Media’s continuing Affirmative Action Program for recruitment of female
and minority candidates, we are actively soliciting your support in referring
qualified individuals for this position as well as for other positions at the