Quality Statement :
At Lewis County General Hospital, QUALITY is: Working together to exceed expectations by providing friendly, compassionate, efficient and competent care and services.
Lewis County General Hospital, a rural healthcare facility, provides leadership in the provision of health and human services for the residents and visitors of the County of Lewis and surrounding areas.
We recognize the worth and dignity of all individuals and their rights to have access to these services. We provide, promote, facilitate and continuously improve:
- primary acute and ambulatory care services
- residential healthcare services
- short and long term services for the disabled and elderly
- wide range of diagnostic and rehabilitative patient services
- comprehensive access to other appropriate patient services
- health promotion through community education, preventative medicine and quality healthcare
We manage our resources to ensure long term financial viability.
We foster an environment which encourages personal, professional and organizational growth.
We enhance the market position of the hospital through a continous planning process, enabling the hospital to anticipate and influence its future.